Welcome to our Company Policy.
1. Minors are able to access our website without parental permission. It is fully appropriate for minors to visit with out parental consent or supervision.
2. We will never use information from minors without parental consent/ supervision.
3. Impact Media Management will never use your personal information unless consented. We passionately believe that your information should always belong to you and you only. We will never be involved with any data brokering businesses. This is to ensure that your information is always safe.
4. We use Google Drive/Outlook, for mail and our files to ensure all round safety for your personal information, for example the E-mails that you send to us, your account details etc.
5. we comply to all GDPR laws and ask for your consent before contacting you with promotions etc, and we are clear about where we store our customer’s information.
How we use collected data
We use collected data to improve your online experience of our business. We also use the data to better our service, improve our site and to better personalise user experiences.
Opting out of your plan is very simple. Please make contact with ourselves (Impact Media Management Ltd) to notify us of your cancellation. You must, however, give two months notice to ensure a smooth handover of account data to your company. If you want to opt out instantly you must pay three months worth of monthly fees upfront including any previous outstanding bills.